2008年5月15日

Penghu Island(澎湖)

Penghu Island

It's a small island which located at the west of Taiwan.

Although it only takes 50 minutes there by plane, the experences may be alone with u forever.

Yes, that's the island.
The island I spent 3 days this week and bring me the unforgettable memory.

The reason why I paied a visit to Penghu is that my cousin now runs a home stay hotel there, so I took a few days off for traveling and free accommodation as well :P


The place I stayed is a traditional old house which my grand-grandfathers, grandfather and my mom lived before.
Around 30 years ago, they all moved to Taiwan,but still keep the house until now.
So my cousin redecorated it and started run a home stay business last year.



When redecording, they bulit a pavilion in the garden and hanged two benchs up in the pavilion for fun.
And I think that's the best part of this house.


Because I can us my laptop on it and try to do some execrise at the same time !!!!!!!!!!!!!
(ahh......so nerdy)

So these days, I just fooled around for taking some good pictures


meeting my wild friends


having huge mushroom as my dinner!



enjoying the seaside views


and watching the sunset with my bike:)

2 則留言:

  1. Omg! Now I reaaaaally regret we couldn't go thereeeee! 앤디씨, 나도 거기에 가고 싶다!!!! 어떻게?!?!?

    回覆刪除